Throughout our lives we meet many wonderful people, and, during the holidays, I always try to send them a card or even a small gift to let them know that I'm thinking of them. I know that many people think that holiday season is too commercialized, but I ignore the holiday haters ~ to me, giving and receiving gifts is a great pleasure! I know that at times we get stuck and have a hard time to find the perfect gift for a long list of people we love. Here a few a few suggestions for cute gift ideas!
1. Reversible Faux Leather Tote & Wristlet $48
2. Himalayan Salt Tequila Shot Glasses, Set of 4 $39
3. Kate Spade 'One in a Million' initial pendant necklace $43
4. Victoria's Secret After-hours Satin Sleepshirt $49
5. Kikkerland Design Wine Bottle Accessory Kit $25
6. 'Jessica' Bootie Slipper $45
7. Kate Spade New York: Places to go, People to See Book $30
8. Laura Mercier Portable Colour Palette (Limited Edition) $49
9. Ugg Striped Knit Earmuffs in cylindrical gift box $45
I hope this is helpful! Also, a few home-made gift ideas are coming next week!
xo, Zuma A.
Have you seen these?
|HOW TO ENJOY HEALTHY HOLIDAYS |
|GET A GOODNIGHT SLEEP|
|TREE DECORATION TUTORIAL|